Whilst you recall to mind salmon, what involves thoughts? Blackened? Grilled on a plank?
How about on a pizza?
This recipe for BBQ Wild Alaska Salmon Flatbread from Wild Alaska Seafood is lovely darn easy — particularly when you plan forward and feature some cooked, crumbled bacon and caramelized onions prepped and able to sprinkle on most sensible — and it’s loaded with the ones candy, candy omega-Three fatty acids. Plus, you understand, it’s delish!
(By way of the way in which, since we’re speaking about wild Alaska salmon, you could be on this groovy information to wild Alaska salmon. It’s were given the inside track on sustainability, diet, cooking guidelines for recent and frozen, data at the various kinds of salmon and extra!)
BBQ Wild Alaska Salmon Flatbread
- 2 packaged flatbreads (roughly four.five” x 11” every)
- half of cup barbeque sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (7.five ounces.) conventional pack canned salmon or 1 can (6 to 7.1 ounces.) skinless, boneless, canned salmon, tired and chunked
- Three/four cup caramelized, sliced onions
- half of cup cooked and crumbled applewood-smoked bacon
- 1/four cup diced tomato
- 1/four cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons canned french-fried onions
- Get ready caramelized onions and bacon if no longer already completed.
- Warmth oven to 400°F.
- Position flatbreads onto baking sheet(s). Unfold barbeque sauce onto breads; sprinkle cheeses flippantly over sauce. Most sensible flatbreads with tired salmon, caramelized onions, crumbled bacon and diced tomato.
- Bake for five to 7 mins, till cheese bubbles.
- Take away from oven; sprinkle with cilantro and crispy onions.
What do you suppose? May you get — watch for it — addicted to a recipe like this? —Kristen